Well, we did it, we survived the dreaded two-month check up yesterday. And by we, I definitely mean
me. I think the first appointment with the whopping EIGHT vaccinations is quite possibly harder on Mom than it is on Baby. Okay, so it's really two needles and one oral vaccine, but still. I think my need to cuddle with him all day yesterday was greater than his need to be held. He's a tough guy, my little man Jacob. I definitely heard a new cry, much higher pitched than I've ever heard before, in that doctor's office yesterday and a few more at home since then, but all in all, he did extremely well for his first round! I'm proud of you for being brave kiddo! We don't have to do that again for another two months!
Stats at two months:
Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz, 5th percentile (yes, we realize this is less than some babies weigh at birth)
Length: 22 inches, 25th percentile
Head Circumference: 37.8 inches, 10th percentile
BEFORE AFTER
 |
| on our way to the doctor's |
 |
| the next evening, after a nice bath |
And while I'm at it, since I didn't post your first appointment stats...
Stats at two weeks:
Weight: 6 lbs, 6 oz, 10th percentile
Length: 20 inches, 50th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment