Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rolling, rolling, rolling

Our little man had a big day today! Jacob picked April Fool's as the day to roll over - BOTH ways - but this is no joke! From back to front during his morning nap and from tummy to back during some play time with Mom & Dad. I wish I could've caught this one on video!! Jacob's smile was so incredibly big after rolling from tummy to back! It was like he was saying "Look at me! Look what I can do!". He looked so happy and proud of himself. No doubt because Jim and I cheered him on as though it were the greatest thing we'd ever seen (and let's face it, it pretty much is when it's your kiddo). I so wish we had a picture of his happy face right in that moment! But since to post without pics would be a major faux pas, here are some others from yesterday, the pre-rolling era.

No comments:

Post a Comment